Campaigns Executive / Senior Campaigns Executive – permanent, based in London
Salary – £ Competitive
Riot Communications is a multi-award-winning PR agency, specialising in culture and entertainment. Clients include: Moomins; Penguin Random House; Bloomsbury; Mammoth Screen; Luna Cinema; Gutsy Animations, William Hill; Book Trust; Arts Council England; and The Royal Society.
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced Campaigns Executive / Senior Campaigns Executive to join our energetic team.
About the role
You will be responsible for creating and implementing PR campaigns that are in line with our agency ethos: intelligent, passionate, collaborative, and disruptive.
• Implementing campaigns both independently and as part of a team
• Liaising directly with clients and talent
• Attending regular journalist meetings and growing your contacts book
• Managing budgets
• Organising and implementing events
• Participating in new business activities
• Managing personal and campaign administration
• Be a proactive self-starter – you’ll be personally motivated and get things done before being asked
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Be an exceptional communicator in all mediums – writing clear, creative copy is essential as is a natural social ability on the phone and in person
• Be super-organised
• Be curious – you will go out of your way to discover new things, and will be eager to question and to learn
• Be imaginative and thoughtful – your approach to work will be considered, and you will think about things laterally
• Be able to work independently and as part of a small organisation that places team-work at the heart of the business
• Minimum 2-3 years of solid publicity experience either in-house or at an agency
• A passion for culture and entertainment
• Event organisation skills
• Demonstrable experience of creative digital PR
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a covering letter explaining why you should be our next employee, including your current salary and notice period. Only candidates invited to interview will receive a reply. Deadline for applications is 10am, Monday 30th October.