Last updated: April 2018
Riot Communications Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of our website and service users and complies with the principles of the relevant data protection regulations.
If you do not agree to be bound in this way, do not continue to access or use this website. We may modify these provisions at any time. Any such modifications are effective immediately from the time they are included on this website. You agree to review these provisions regularly to ensure you become aware of any modifications to them.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Riot Communications Limited of Studio 113 The Pill Box, 115 Coventry Road, London, E2 6GG
Personal data we collect
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.riotcommunications.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to or pay for our service, make an enquiry, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and apply to work for Riot Communications. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and a personal description.
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
Who we share personal data with and why
We may disclose your personal data:
- to our suppliers, subcontractors and clients insofar as reasonably necessary to carry out our service to you;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
How you can access and update your information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Your data and your rights to withdraw consent for us to use your data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our Security and your data
Links to websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Transferring information outside Europe
We do not transfer your information outside Europe.
Reviewing the Policy