Senior Campaigns Manager – permanent, based in London
Salary – £ Competitive
Are you passionate about culture and entertainment? Have you got a track record in comms? Riot Communications is hiring.
We are looking for an experienced communications professional to be our next Senior Campaigns Manager. You will be responsible for creating and implementing PR campaigns of exceptional quality that are in line with our agency ethos: intelligent, passionate, collaborative, and disruptive. You will work with some of the best creatives in the world – writers, artists, actors and visionaries. In turn, you will be part of a team of highly skilled colleagues, in a supportive environment with emphasis on your personal training and career development. As part of a small, growing company, you will be exposed to a 360-degree view of what it takes to build a successful agency.
About the role:
Talent and client management
- Lead and project manage campaigns independently and as part of a team, delegating as required
- Pitch our clients and their work succinctly and creatively leading to demonstrable high-quality coverage
- Create bespoke, strategic and creative publicity campaigns for specific projects identifying media angles and media targets
- Negotiate scopes of work and time management with clients
- Liaise directly with clients and manage your own clients
- Liaise directly with and manage talent
- Organise and attend regular journalist/influencer meetings, building, nurturing and sustaining media and influencer contacts
- Organise and implement events
- Help to generate and participate in new business activities
- Manage personal administration
- Be a proactive self-starter – you’ll be personally motivated and get things done before being asked
- Be super-organised
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be an exceptional communicator in all mediums – writing clear, creative copy is vital as is a natural social ability on the phone and in person
- Have experience of effectively delegating to junior team members
- Be curious – you will go out of your way to discover new things, and will be eager to question and to learn
- Be imaginative and thoughtful – your approach to work will be considered, and you will think about things laterally
- Be able to work independently and as part of a small company that places teamwork at the heart of the agency
- Have entrepreneurial flair to spot creative and commercial opportunities
- Minimum 4-5 years of solid PR experience either in-house or at an agency
- A passion for culture and entertainment
- Proven media relations skills
- Proven copywriting skills
- Proven client-management skills
About Riot Communications:
Riot specialises in culture and entertainment PR because, like our clients, we want to make a positive impact in the world. We are purpose and integrity driven: we passionately believe that both culture and entertainment help promote empathy, creativity, respect for others and joy. We are guided by the four principles of the Riot ethos: intelligence, passion, collaboration and disruption which drives everything we do: from the clients we choose to work with, how we deliver our work and who we hire.
If you want to impact the world in a positive way, and this job description sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a covering letter explaining why you should be our Senior Campaigns Manager, including your current salary and notice period by 5pm, Friday 11th October 2019. Only candidates invited to interview will receive a reply.